Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Training field Four (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Setsuna

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Jojo Hanakora
Alternative Characters Name: Setsuna Kaguya
Alternative Characters Name:

Training field Four (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training field Four (Open)   Training field Four (Open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Wearing a manner of cloth of black with strictly white sash, carrying his Ninjato with him as he did it. He would head out to the training fields he normally visited at this time of afternoon or morning. It depended on how he was feeling and seeing as how it was not blood thirsty he found way to traverse there with ease, carrying his food pouch with him as he did so. It was ever so easier to gather and collect a training field to which he would simply find that he could train all night and not be tired at all. This would be where he would go.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Setsuna

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Jojo Hanakora
Alternative Characters Name: Setsuna Kaguya
Alternative Characters Name:

Training field Four (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training field Four (Open)   Training field Four (Open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Armed with his sword that lied about his body, the single ninjato styled sword with its red and black coloring along the blade, hung at his hip while he took well to walk around the outside air. He also carried his personal food sack made especially for such outings as this. As each of these things were held by him, he steadies himself with some skill he knew. He would look around at this fresh new day and breathe in that fresh cool misty air. As in actually breathe fresh air for once as he would walk forwards to the personal training fields to which he noted every morning.

Setsuna would look about and appear somewhere inside the training field labeled as the fourth of its kind, where she stood by a single tree. Setting his sword and meal alongside the edge of the tree; he would jump into the high branches and begin to meditate on the oath and words of his taijutsu masters as of late. Ignoring the woman who was training there at the same moment as he himself was. As Setsuna recited his trainer’s oath of the warrior throughout his head the words dug through the mentality with complete and utter clinks to the skull. Each word meant a new discipline he would be in the run to challenge him to learn as each one began and ended with a single pull up with his left, the off, hand as his right would grip the bicep.

"I have no parents; I make the Heavens and the Earth my parents. I have no home; I make the Tan T'ien my home. I have no divine power; I make honesty my Divine Power. I have no means; I make Docility my means. I have no magic power; I make personality my Magic Power. I have neither life nor death; I make A Um my Life and Death." With every line of this verse, he did three pull-ups before the cringing of his arm twitched sporadically and he would switch during a pull as his arms switched and the right arm caught. Now with this arm he did pull-ups until he had hyperactively extended the arm with each pull upward. The pulling increased and its strength applied increasing far too much, to where the training did well for him.

"I have no body; I make Stoicism my Body. I have no eyes; I make The Flash of Lightning my eyes. I have no ears; I make Sensibility my Ears. I have no limbs; I make Promptitude my Limbs. I have no laws; I make Self-Protection my Laws." During this section, he had done these right arm pull-ups and now he would attempt to switch again. However, during the hyperactive extension he boosted his legs up and began to do curl ups. Each and every one would pull through and force him to contract the gut in the curl ups as he did so to bring his body from its downward one eighty to a forty five degrees of his own body. This core workout was intense and she proactively followed it as such.

"I have no strategy; I make the Right to Kill and the Right to Restore Life my Strategy. I have no designs; I make Seizing the Opportunity by the Forelock my Designs. I have no miracles; I make Righteous Laws my Miracle. I have no principles; I make Adaptability to all circumstances my Principle. I have no tactics; I make Emptiness and Fullness my Tactics." His pull-ups were steady and increased with short bursts as this training kept to it and his body huffed with strain on the nerves and his own strengthening muscles. Quickly extinguishing any thought that would try to influence him into thinking he could not go on anymore, he would continue to prove his mind wrong. His mind was nothing; there was no body to him anymore. He was only an extension, a tool, of the land itself and the defense as such. That is when he straitened and locked his knees and slid out of the hold for curl ups.

"I have no talent; I make ready with my Talent. I have no friends; I make my Mind my Friend. I have no enemy; I make Incautiousness my Enemy. I have no armor; I make Benevolence my Armor. I have no castle; I make Immovable Mind my Castle. I have no sword; I make No Mind my Sword." Now having slid out of it, he would immediately catch the branch under him with his arms. As he did, hand stand push-ups would ensue much like the man he was now seeing everything around him. As he would perform his own to match this woman, who was training over at the bay, yet he would not be able to pull it off as well as she did. All the while, his reciting of his training oath itself kept him on his toes as Setsuna would continue the training as such but he kept it all to his own best form of styled training. That is until he fell out of the tree to catch his arms and barrel roll to his back gasping for air as it was. Burst workouts were always the best. As he had waited there giving panted and bated breaths to his training he would not be dizzy, rather he found such a thing intriguing.

Setsuna would not allow this to drop anchor on him though as he merely smiled. It would be ever so easy and simple to tag his place along to gather the necessary benefits of his training. Certainly, he was breathing heavily from this burst workout but rather he had another way to train all of this and that was simple enough to gather while looking at the tree in front of him. The calm delicate leaves as his hands readied themselves in a calm equal effort. To which he knew how to perform all his tactical efforts in a calming effort. This would not take long to fully perform as he would only smile and then from the end of the beginning he would raise from the soft landing spot he had made comfort to his back. To which he would now smile at that single-handed spot.

With such an ease he would twirl his body around, easing its battle readiness to that utmost necessary need to meet that continual allotted timing. He absolutely enjoyed this day as it were the best he ever had no doubt. To which his knowledge began to twirl in on his mentality and begin to divulge in on its own self, as he would find such a timely tribunal in his mentality as with a grin he smiled. “To be one with earth and extended from there in,” he would begin while the twirl had a rhythm of its own molecular structure. The twirl was meant as a simple exercise to the legs, allowing the blood to rush and spin out of control to the single-handed knowledge of the legs muscular self-esteem. The embalming of the muscles being indefinitely perfect, all to the body as he found himself easing it to unknown levels as it were.

It happened to be such a delight to the beginning of an unjust end as he continued to thrive off this individual effort from his own unnatural training. This was his path to training thoroughly through the timely divulgences of the pathways to where he would find such refuge within his very heart, deepening that well of emotionless custom as per a warrior. This empty heart, continually filling itself with the knowledge along with the strain of his muscles. The strain of the tendons within his body, all pulling in on the leg itself as he twirled like an ice skater in a final trick to the goal. From where in the body continued the decline of useful muscles. He found himself needing a growl from the stomach. The necessary need to gather the necessary guide to which his body would gather and require food. It was needed within his mentality that he continued on.

The finishing touch of the mind to which he accurately could describe as the hunger grew within him and allowed his own mind to play ricks, wanted to eat as the reward. He would look at the tree now and begin punching the tree, breaking bits of his flesh off as he did so. It was ever so simple in the manner to which he had begun. It was a manner of a simple punch leading to the finishing kick. That down sloping kick that split the tree in half. This finishing kick that completely put the tree to waste as it were. He found such a mind to his own as he crept through that finale as his own persona kept in. He did not just finish with a small kick but rather he performed multiple kicks and punches, putting the tree to waste as it were. To only simply comply to gather the bark and make a burning pile to cook up food to eat again.

1543 words
+5 Taijutsu Points
Back to top Go down

Training field Four (Open)
Page 1 of 1