Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Shinobi Registration Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kon

Kon

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Kon
Alternative Characters Name:

Shinobi Registration Template Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Registration Template   Shinobi Registration Template EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Character Info
Character's Name: This area you select your Characters name like this, "Character's Name: Inuzuka, Rorek" Try to make your name original or interesting altogether.

Age: This area you should consider the age you select. When selecting your age consider your rank and your background to determine the proper age you should be at.

Gender: Male or Female not really anymore complicated than that.

Appearance: Please provide an image of your character along with a paragraph detailing your character along with the brief info pre given Height, Weight, Eyes, Hair, and Body type.

Personality: Please describe your characters personality here the older the character the more set his personality and the more defined it might be.

Nindo: This is an optional section if you feel your character has its own nindo to follow by. Please place here your ninja way. This is the one rule you follow the one thing you will not ever change about your character. This is one of the main things that defines your character.

Extra Info: This is an optional section where you can add any extra info you may want to include any extra info.

The Shinobi
Origin: This is where your character is born where he/she came from. It is well known that some people move around and even leave the village they are originally from.

Ninja Rank: This will be the rank you select and qualify for. If you wish to have a rank higher than Genin you will need to Private Message one of the SS Admins and tell why you think you deserve the rank you have requested.

Hidden Village: This is the current Village you reside in. There is currently only three villages open to join which are Konohagakure, Sunagakure, and Kirigakure.

Clan: This is where you select the clan you are wanting to be in. some clans have a kekkie Genkai's and being in the clan means you get the chance to learn all the clan techniques.

Kekkie Genkai: This is where you select more commonly know as your bloodline. you can have any bloodline, but in order to learn any of the clans techniques you must be in the clan as well.

Elemental Affinity: This is where you select your Elemental Affinity; the element you have since birth. Some have more than one, but that is normally bloodline related.

History: Here you will write a least two paragraphs of history on your character.

Skills and Abilities
Advanced Skills: This is where you will select your advanced skills that you have developed your abilities further than others. Genin get 5 free Advanced Skill Points to use any where you would like.

Unique Abilities: This area is designed to give your character something special if you want that is up too you. Try not to do anything OP (Over Powered)though.

Weaknesses: For every unique ability you should have an equal weakness, that is what you do here.

Stats: This section is for the stats of your character. Genin start out with 40 stat points to place where they would like. There must be at least 1 point in each Stat when first making your character.

Role-play Sample: This section is to see your role-playing skills if you want to demonstrate them.

Created by SoS Creator
Property of Soul of the Shinobi.
© All Rights Reserved.

Shinobi Registration Template 80x15

Last edited by Kon on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://souloftheshinobi.rpg-board.net
Kon

Kon

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Kon

Shinobi Registration Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Registration Template   Shinobi Registration Template EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Here is how it should look and the code to use for your Shinobi Registration Template. Create your own topic in the "Shinobi Registration" Forum.
Quote :
Character Info
Character's Name:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body Type:
Personality:
Nindo: (Optional)
Extra Info: (Optional)