Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Ao Yamashiro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ao

Ao

Ao Yamashiro Empty
PostSubject: Ao Yamashiro   Ao Yamashiro EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Character Info
Character's Name: Ao Yamashiro
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 5’2’’
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Ember (red-orange)
Hair: Neck length, snow white hair
Body Type: She has a slim body type. She’s light, pretty compact, though she does have some definition in her legs from running exercises.
Personality: Ao has a fairly distant and cold personality. She doesn’t really connect with others and can be condescending, judgemental and come off as arrogant to others around her. She is an intelligent girl, but she is not a particularly kind one. She isn’t friendly and she doesn’t go out of her way to help others and could possibly be seen as selfish. She worries about her own needs and wants before those of others and she doesn’t often share a caring word with strangers she doesn’t know. Not that she is particularly talkative either. For the most part she is the quiet sort that spends her time reading all on her own away from others and only interacts with others if it is absolutely necessary. She can be nice, at least pretend too, but that is typically only done to prove some patronizing point to whomever she is speaking too.
Nindo: There’s a way around everything
Extra Info: Ao is incredibly intelligent. From a young age she has been almost obsessed with books, literature and studies, but it isn’t solely because she is a book worm. She has a natural talent to memorize information and can recall past experiences all the way back from when she was an infant. It’s not just experiences either. She also has an extravagant mental capacity being able to make complex computations mentally and to generate numerous hypothetical scenarios to mentally play-out an outcome. She only has to read something once in order to memorize it and what she reads that one time she can pull up even a year from then down to the exact sentence.

The Shinobi
Origin: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: Genin
Hidden Village: Konohagakure
Clan: -None-
Kekkei Genkai: Fullscope

The Fullscope is a mental ability that allows the user to memorize information and is strongest as the brain is still developing. The user acts like a sponge that absorbs all the information and experiences that comes to them, however they are not overwhelmed by their ability to memorize all experiences that they come into contact with. An individual with the Fullscope only needs to read a book once and they can think back to each and every line in the book as if they always have it in their hands. It isn’t limited to just books either. Faces, names, voices, maps, pictures and everything they can feel they can permanently lock to mind. Although Ao doesn’t know she has this ability, it is in constant use and doesn’t require chakra for its primary function. Those that master the Fullscope are capable of sharing their memories and genius intellect.

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Earth

The Background
History: Ao Yamashiro is the eldest daughter of Aoba Yamashiro, a talented Tokubetsu Jounin that was apart of the intelligence division during the wars. Her father was an adept ninja but it was from her mother that she acquired the latent blood line limit. Her mother doesn’t have the technique herself, nor does her maternal grandparents, but it was a gene passed on from her mother to herself and it has greatly affected her life.

As a child Ao was incredibly intelligent. Her progression was faster than other children when it came to reading, writing, and language in general. She was speaking and reading as other children were learning to walk. Ao’s fast pace growth made her father proud. His genius daughter was reading history books as big as her head while other kids were struggling with basic mathematics.

Ao enjoyed reading and studying. She loved it too the point that it was all she did. While other kids were out exploring and making friends she remained in her room trying to learn about different countries and about ancient wars. Her father’s pride became concerned by the time she was eight and he and her mother realized that Ao didn’t have any friends. Ao didn’t want friends. People weren’t as important. Fearing for his daughter’s future, Aoba decided to convince Ao to become a ninja.

Being a ninja there would be things she could learn and information she would have access too that she would never reach as she was now. The intelligence divisions of this nation and of others had things that she desired more than anything else. He convinced her on that note, however as she went to the academy she didn’t change much. She still mostly kept to herself and as she grew older her opinion on others only seemed to turn all the more sour. However, being around different kinds of people has given her a certain type of refined perspective of the world. Still, she doesn’t think herself as an equal to ordinary students.

As her grades reached the top and higher and her near perfect written documents seemed to inspire the instructors more than they did herself, everyone liked to use the term genius to describe her and that may have went to her head. However, being on a team is entirely different than being in a classroom...Even she doesn’t know how she can keep to herself as she did before or the things she will be forced to do with others that she hadn’t before. The future is unclear and she doesnt’ like that at all.

Skills and Abilities
Advanced Skills:
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Kenjutsu:
Weapons Master:
Puppetry:
Fuuinjutsu:
Ijutsu:
Kyujutsu:

Unique Abilities:
Major: Genius Level Intellect [+5 to Intellect and Wisdom], Excellent Chakra control
Minor: Excellent memory, strong mental capacity, great knowledge of various styles of techniques, race, nations, and great depths of information.
Weaknesses:
Major: Low Constitution [Constitution can’t ever exceed 15]
Minor: Not a team player, judgmental, weak

Stats:
Strength: 1
Constitution: 2
Stamina: 4
Dexterity: 1
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 13 [18]
Wisdom: 13 [18]
Charisma: 1

Role-play Sample:(Optional)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Hitomi Mizuhana
Alternative Characters Name: Yuzaro Senju
Alternative Characters Name:

Ao Yamashiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao Yamashiro   Ao Yamashiro EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 am

Well, all I all I like the character. Keep in mind that while I may be okay with it, another mod or Admin may request that you make a change to your Minor Weakness. However, so long as you keep that in mind... Have fun!

Ao Yamashiro HitomiApproved
Back to top Go down
Cole
SoS Admin
SoS Admin
Cole

Character sheet
Main Characters Name:

Ao Yamashiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao Yamashiro   Ao Yamashiro EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Well I bet this will be a surprise to everyone. Hi guys I am back but, will be in and out so I thought I would come back for a full scale invasion. Now I would like you to register this bloodline before me or another mod gives a final approval on this I will say go on ahead and rp since your character is unaware of this ability. I want it registered and I will try to get Kon or another mod to create a system for this bloodline. If you don't know Kon is in recovery and will not be back for a while so please register this in the Bloodline/Clan registration.

Here is a link to the info of the registration.
Bloodline/Clan Registration
This is where you create your own topic and post waiting for an approval.

Have fun and sorry for stepping in Hitmoi I hope you don't feel like I am over ruling you everything is fine just the bloodline has the issue. go on ahead though an rp and have fun, but please register the bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Hitomi Mizuhana
Alternative Characters Name: Yuzaro Senju

Ao Yamashiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao Yamashiro   Ao Yamashiro EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am

Not a problem at all deary. I just noticed that the character was sitting here without a ruling so I went ahead and gave it a little once over. However, I can see why you stepped in and thus I am totally okay with it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ao Yamashiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao Yamashiro   Ao Yamashiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao Yamashiro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul of the Shinobi :: Registration Board :: Shinobi Registration-
Jump to: