Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Calm and Misty Walk (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

Calm and Misty Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Jaden walked down the residential district of Kirigakure looking up seeing a heavy mist in the sky with storm clouds all around. The sun here in this village seemed to rarely shine just clouds and a light mist always covering the village almost as if it is protecting it some how. Villagers here did not stay outside much for the fact it was not sunny out and that most the villagers stayed busy. Jaden had just been released from the academy so he hadn’t even been placed on a team yet and haven’t gotten a chance to even do a mission. So Jaden just walked down the residential district ready to do something and especially ready to go to the equipment shop to get his first sword. So Jaden strolled down the street ready to take on the day.

[Entrance Post]
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Aiko turned the corner and walked into the residential district of Kirigakure. The mist wasn't so thin anymore as she looked up to see it had become thicker than before. She began to wonder about the team she would be a part of and if it would be alright if she was able to get close to them. That thought seemed to be interrupted by Aiko's stomach rumbling, and to her embarrassment a few of the villagers heard it. Blushing from embarrassment Aiko ran and looked for a place to get a snack or something to eat.

After running for a while and spotting a small dango stand. Aiko decided to approach it and buy a few to eat. She could easily share them with the team members she was going to be assigned with. "Wonder who they will be? I wonder if they are strong, and friendly" Aiko muttered to herself as she payed for the dango, and continued to go on her way. She wondered once what she would do when she was in her team and the missions she would do? She was ready for any missions that would come her way, but she knew she would have to practice the jutsu she knew in order to grow.
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Jaden would walk along as what would catch his eye is a girl getting some food from the food cart person that moves up and down the residential district. The cart person has main store in the shopping district, but I guess he is making his rounds to try to find those customers that don't want to get out. Jaden would notice around the girls neck as she turned around a head band just like his that rested on his forehead. Jaden looked at her as he would walk up to her to see if she had heard anything about team placements or if they were just going to assign missions with out specific teams like they did now a days. Times were more peaceful than in the past so the need of specific teams and intense training was not needed. Most shinobi just trained on their own or just found another shinobi to train with until a team was selected for special reasons. Jaden would nod to her as he would say, "Hi I am Jaden a fellow shinobi, I was wandering if you might have heard anything about team placements or mission stuff?" Jaden nice waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Taking a bite out of the dango Aiko had just bought she spotted a boy approaching her, with matching black hair and eyes. Feeling shy all of a sudden Aiko had a hard time swallowing the piece of dango in her mouth. She failed to notice that the boy in front of her had a matching headband like hers; Aiko heard what the boy in front of her asked. Nodding to the boy named Jaden, "A-Actually..I'm headed to be assigned a team. I haven't heard anything about missions," Aiko replied. She wasn't sure if he was already assigned a mission or not. He seemed like a nice guy through appearance to Aiko but she couldn’t be sure at all. His black hair and hairstyle did remind Aiko of her of Takuya, but she knew better than to think that as she felt her gaze fall. Shaking the bad thoughts, Aiko tried to stay positive as she showed Jaden the dango she bought, “want one?” She mumbled not sure what else to ask.

Aiko waited to see what the boy, Jaden’s response would be to what she had said and offered. She wondered if she knew this boy from somewhere, she had never seen him in Kirigakure. Then again Aiko hadn't met many people or friends since the incidents of the past.
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Jaden giggled a little under his breathe as she tried to reply with a nod realizing she had food in her mouth. Jaden realized that the girl was more than likely not knowing that teams were not being selected yet and they were more on their own. Jaden would watch and listen as she would ask if he wanted one of her dangos, but he wasn’t really hungry so he would just shake his head. Jaden knew that team selection was not near and would quickly say to her, “Well I am guessing you are fresh out of the Academy like me and you don’t know that selection for teams is kind of at a stand still since teams are not needed as much now.” Jaden would then just stand there and wait for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am

Finally swallowing the dango, Aiko wondered if the boy wasn't hungry since he motioned with his head that he didn't want any. When Jaden mentioned being fresh out of the academy, she froze. In just that question memories rushed through her mind as her blue eyes were filled with sadness. She had missed being assigned a team when she was only eight years old. Due to her past, the village let her recover and keep what happened to her family a secret. So of course she wasn't assigned a team. Gasping lightly Aiko realized that she hadn't replied to what the boy in front of her asked. Holding the dango still, she placed the stick she had eating a dango ball from on the tray she carried. "I...I.." Aiko hesitated for a moment and decided to lie to him, she couldn't tell him that she had already graduated in the past and was put on hold to be assigned a team. "I am...I didn't know the selection for teams was at a stand still....I was told to go today..since there is a team the village is trying to assemble." I told the boy remembering the ninja who had come to my house yesterday and given me the news of a new team being assembled. "Want to come check with me?" I asked the boy as she realized she hadn't introduced herself to him, but she would wait for his reply for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Jaden listened to the girl as she would finally finish her food and say that she was told to go to the Mizukages office to be told what team she would be on. 'This was not common now a days she must be some genin to be selected for a team for sure.' ,Jaden thought to himself as she said that she was heading there and if he wanted to come with. Jaden just nodded to her saying, "I would love to come along with you who knows maybe I will get selected for a team." Jaden smirked slightly at the girl ready to follow her to the Mizukages office to see what was going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Aiko held in a giggle when she heard the response of the boy. It seemed he was an eager one if he wanted to follow her, then again Aiko was eager as well. She hadn't heard anything from the Mizukage since the incident that had left her scarred, and now to hear from the Mizukage she was very excited. "Great let's go!" Aiko replied happily being the cheerful girl she was. She took another dango from her stick and ate it as she turned and began to walk. Normally she would walk in a fast pace but today she decided to take a calm normal pace. After all she had the other boy, who was going to accompany her. Aiko had to admit it was nice to have someone to walk with.

As they both walked it seemed Aiko had finished off the dango she had bought as they walked in silence. As they closed the Mizukage's office they passed an item shop, but Aiko herself had decided she would have to come back later when she had a team and assignment. She didn't want to waste any money unless she needed to for a mission, in which she would prove her worth. "revenge.." Aiko muttered silently knowing that used to be one of her thoughts when she had recovered about her loss, and now that seemed like a distant dream that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Hitomi Mizuhana
Alternative Characters Name: Yuzaro Senju
Alternative Characters Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 pm

The day had begun like any other. Upon awakening the red haired femme had proceeded to cook her something small for breakfast; Tamagoyaki with grated diakon radish if she recalled correctly. Her traditional health food of the morning. Afterwards she took a morning bath, which would be one of three. With all her traditions out of the way, Hitomi proceeded to her office where she was sure a stack of papers clear to the ceiling would be waiting.

The sheer thought caused Hitomi to inhale deeply, the thick misty air slipping past those slightly party pale pads one called lips. " If only I had better things to do... " Her soft, yet stern voice whispered as her chest collasped back down. She dreaded every morning. The feeling of coming into an office full of paperwork. Most of all, paperwork that consisted of various groups with requests. Missions. Missions that she had to pass-up thanks to the lack of Genin and higher ranked Shinobi.

As she opened the door to her office and storm shades orb fell upon the mountain high stack of paperwork, that repulsive feeling drapped over her like a weighted cloak. Anger boiled in the pit of her stomach. It rolled, and bubbled and toiled. It burned the lining of abdomen much like fresh magma would. The pain was clear on her face, as her stormy hued eye flashed golden and her nose crinkled.

It was just as one foot crossed the threshold of the office that a thought donned the femme Kage. She had been needing a new katana for sometime now. Her's had grown old, incredibly old if she remembered. The thought of something happening to it, the last remaining relic of her family, was simply too much.

The foot retracted, and instead detoured in the opposite direction. Her mind was made up. She'd go have a new one commissioned.

As she exitted her office, that clouded orb shifted down either side of the street. For one this had become habit after the massacre some twenty years ago. Secondly, she could not make up her mind rather to head straight to the smithee, or make a few detours instead.

Her well formed left arm rose, scars visible to the world. Scars that ranged from barely visible, to nearly nine inches in length. Even the slender digits upon her hand bore scares. Some from battle, others from simply working a shovel.

Those digits came to run through her crimson lockes of hair, single-handedly grasping a vast majority of the strands and placing a thin leather throng around them, so to hold them inplace. Almost immediately afterwards, she shifted to the right, heading towards the Residential District.

No one said she had to be in a rush afterall and for all she knew, she might run into a few people to chat with along the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 483
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:06 pm

As Aiko finished who of all people Jaden would see walking down the street, but the Mizukage herself. This was most diffidently a surprise to Jaden for the fact he had never meet the Mizukage in person and this would be a great opportunity for him. Jaden would walk up to her with Aiko by his side saying to her as he walked up, “Hello my Mizukage, My name is Jaden Momochi. I am sorry if I am interrupting you, but we were actually on our way to come and see you.” Jaden would keep fine composure and make sure to keep proper eye contact showing his strength and will I his eyes as he looked at her. Jaden would politely allow Aiko to introduce herself and would wait for the Mizukages reply.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am

Aiko saw the Mizukage, the one she had heard a lot about from her family. As she walked with Jaden towards the Mizukage, she noted a few things, one that the Mizukage was prettier than her father had described. Holding a giggle knowing the real reason he might have said so. Once again her shyness got the best of her when Aiko stopped and looked at the Mizukage as she bowed her head. "My name is Aiko, Aiko Momichi." Shereplied looking up to her. The Mizukage was one of the most respected people in the village, and an idol that Aiko looked up to. Of course she never told anyone, because of her bloodline and her past.

Waiting for the Mizukage's reply Aiko could tell there was something different or rather similar in the Mizukage and herself. She wasn't able to tell at all but dismissed it as a simple past experience. Aiko waited patiently for the reply the Mizukage would give her and Jaden. 'I hope I have been assigned a team, or at least told that I am going to be a part of a team.' she thought as she looked around the area.

Aiko wasn't rude but she somehow couldn't keep eye contact with the Mizukage, why she herself wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 am

As Hitomi walked the streets of the residential section, her gaze couldn't help but still see some of the destruction left behind by the coup de'tat. Her ears could still hear the roaring of the fire, the screaming of the people and sound of kunai clashing together. It was if every time she set foot out of her office, or gazed upon the village from her balcony window, that her mind began replaying the images. One moment she would look upon a thriving village, people scattered from here to there, to looking upon Yomi-no-kuni.

Luckily as she approached several of the villagers, their voices allowed her to withdraw from that deslote and barren tract of land she saw within her mind and instead pull it back into reality. They ask the fairly standard and routine questions. Asking how her days had been, offered assistance in however they could, and even questioned about future plans. And as per usual she stated her days had been filled of much joy as she watched her village grow and work together and politely declined their aid. It was the topic about the Genin that made the femme Kage's face soften.

The children. They were this villages much needed salvation. To her, and she hoped to all of the villagers, the children was what they needed most. They made each days dreary drag worth living for, and created an image of a bright future. A future full of hope and dreams come true. She'd do anything to live to see that day.

To Hitomi's delight, it was just mere moments after her encounter with the villagers that a pair of young Genin approached her. One's file she had read just recently. Jaden Momochi she recalled. His file had shown he was rather exceptional at Kenjutsu, a trait she respected as she too was proficient in Kenjutsu. Perhaps one day this young boy will give me reason to raise the Seven again...

The other was the young woman Aiko Momichi. She was rather familiar with the girls history and upbringing. An upbringing similiar to her own...

As the two introcuded themselves and mentioned they were both on their way to see her, Hitomi's soft padded lips curled into a gentle smile. " You were, were you? " Her voice softened, as she came to a stop just infront of the pair. " I'm proud that the two of you made time to come visit me "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:432
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Jaden watched from the corner of his eye Aiko bowing to the Mizukage saying her introductions. Jaden could tell even from just the corner of his eye that Aiko couldn’t keep eye contact with the Mizukage like he could. Jaden had no issue with this even though he respected the Mizukage he did not bow to no person or feel inferior to any one. Jaden knew his strengths and weaknesses and knew what he could and couldn’t do. Jaden showed a strength in his eyes that you didn’t see in most people now a days.

As Jaden keep eye contact with the Mizukage he would water her curl he lips gently into a smile as she would speak to Aiko and himself about the fact they were on their way and that she was proud of them for taking time to come visit her. Jaden was surprised of her saying she was proud for the main fact the reason they were going to see her was not out of pleasure or leisure, but for the fact they wanted something from her. It was out of pure want nothing more nothing less. Even with this though Jaden would say to her, “Well thank you I am glad that us as yours and the villages Shinobi can bring you such pride.” Jaden would nod to the Mizukage showing his respect in his own way.

Jaden would continue to look at the Mizukage waiting for a response from Aiko or the Mizukage ask them why they were coming to see her. As he did Jaden would stand there prompt and erect as if a soldier waiting commands from his general.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Aiko smiled lightly at the Mizukage's response. It was after all the reason why Aiko had gotten out of bed and skipped breakfast for. Yet she felt uneasiness, one that she hadn't felt before, at least not since then and she hoped that it was nothing serious. The fact that the Mizukage herself said she was proud of both Aiko and Jaden made her nearly tear up, "nii-chan" Aiko mumbled feeling odd about that statement. Shaking the thought or rather the memories of the past, Aiko was now able to look the Mizukage in the eyes. "Thank you ma'am. We were born to help and protect our village." Aiko replied after Jaden had spoken. She wanted to do something, to prove her worth, knowing she couldn’t let others know she was still alive not since the incident in the past. That might have been the reason why after a while Aiko couldn’t keep eye contact with someone.

Using a smile to cover up her worry Aiko waited for the Mizukage’s response or rather orders if there were any. Aiko was ready, ready to show her advancement in her jutsu if she was given the chance. She needed to make her family, her clan, and most of all her brother proud, since he was one of the few who were the hope of this village.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Hitomi found herself admiring the two young Genin before her. Both had so much to offer to their village, Kirigakure. They both also showed exactly how much pride they took in their village and duties by taking it upon themselves to come see her. She needn't ask what their purpose was. If she had learned anything over the twenty years of hunting down the assaliants of her village, it was intuition.

She chuckled to herself. Intuition was not quite the word she herself gave it, however when discussing it with others it was often the word used. She knew better however. She did not just recieve a little twinge in the core of her gut, or a spark of instinct in her brain. No, at times she was literally able to see the outcome of things. An outcome that could be changed through particular courses of action.

After the young male, Jaden, had spoken his peace Hitomi couldn't help but laugh at his posture. Head thrown back, crimson locks of hair flailing wildly, and left hand resting upon her heaving and rolling stomach. She certainly made enough ruckus for the entire village to hear. Thogh nearly all the village had marked this as her signature laugh.

" You don't have to be so stern, young one.. " The words came out between stifled chuckles, delicate hand removing a single tear that had passed the gates of her eye. " Loosen up a little. There's no need to be so formal. " She approached the young man, lowering that same hand onto the crown of his head before ruffling those raven hued locks. " Your reaction, however, makes me very proud to call you both my Shinobi. " Her voice barely escaped the cover of her lips, coming out softly and sounding as much a proud mother as any other.

With a sharp inhale, she stepped back once more, giving the two their space. " Now. " She spoke, her voice suddenly deeper and much more stern. Her hips cocked to one side, hand resting upon them as her head too tilted at a slight angle in the opposite direction. " I assume the two of you have come to see if you've been placed in a team? Curious as to if I have any missions? " She rattled down a long list, as if coaxing them into saying what they had come for.

It didn't matter if she knew. Nor did it matter if they knew that she knew. To her, it was always best to allow someone to speak for themselves, and to act according to their own wishes.

Wishes that she... would see come to fruitation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count- 444

Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Jaden listened to the Mizukage being so relaxed and messing up his hair by rubbing it with her hand. Jaden didn’t understand why she was so relaxed and why she wanted her shinobi’s that way, but he would not show disrespect to her for the fact she is a higher ranked Shinobi and the kage of village. Jaden would just nod to the Mizukage in understanding relaxing himself listening to her as she would ask the both of them in an actual strong stern voice if Jaden and Aiko were coming to see her about a team or even a mission.

Jaden realized he knew what they were wanting so promptly Jaden would say to her, “Well yes we were wanting to see about team placement.” Jaden would look at her now standing like a soldier once again as if that was just who he was. Jaden would wait there like that waiting for her response about the team placement.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Aiko watched as the Mizukage laughed and in the process attracted the attention of many villagers. This caused Aiko to sweat drop knowing that it was usually something to make the Mizukage laugh like that. Her signature laugh was well known to everyone. Though what made Aiko giggle was what she did next, as the Mizukage approached the two but ended up ruffling Jaden's hair. It was a nice sight almost like a family moment, and that somehow ended up hurting Aiko. She wasn't going to led it show at all, how it pained her heart seeing happy families when she herself had only the memories. Aiko really felt like she needed to go back to the grave at this moment but she couldn't, she was in the presence of the Mizukage. Biting her lip almost enough to make her bleed, Aiko was able to snap out of her pain and focus on her stinging lip as well as the Mizukage. Hiding that same pain in a slight smile, this was a reason why Aiko smiled and stayed positive even when she remembered her pain.

Hearing Jaden's response, Aiko herself nodded as she had her turn to speak, "Yes. If there are any teams or not? I was told yesterday to come see you." Aiko informed the Mizukage, she knew she would have been in a team long ago if it wasn't for the changes that occurred in her life. There was no use feeling bad about it as she smiled and waited patiently for the Mizukage's response. After all if Aiko or Jaden were going to be placed in a team the only one that would be able to make it official or decide was the Mizukage herself. 'It all comes down to this, doesn't it? Aiko thought as she stood near Jaden and looked at the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Hitomi stood in typical fashion. Lazily. As though she held not a care in the world. She had learned to adopt this stance some time ago, coming to understand that if the villagers read too much into her standing formally, or rigidly, rumors could stir up. Rumors that may or may not be true. Rumors that she avoided at all costs.

As she stood before the two young genin, she listened to both of their reasons for coming to see her. Their reasons were exactly as she had predicted. Reasons that she could understand. As a young Genin she couldn't wait to be placed within a team. She remembered the feeling well. Anxiety and angst coursed through her veins thicker than the blood itself had, causing her heart to pound a million times a minute. A visible shiver wracked her body as she recalled the feeling.

With a smile that curled her lips from ear to ear, she stepped close to the two once again, her left hand coming to rest upon Aiko's shoulder. " As a matter of fact, I do have a team I can place you two in. Or rather place a newly appointed Chuunin with you two. " She looked from Aiko, to Jaden. Her storm hued orb softening, as if the raging storm within had receeded for a moment. " That is, if it's alright with the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Jaden listened on, as he would remain there standing still like a soldier in an army. Jaden listened hearing that they maybe placed in a team together with a newly appointed Chuunin. This was Jaden’s chance to be on a team right after being selected to be a Genin. Something like that was very rare for the fact teams were not always selected. Jaden figured though since they were being put in with a Chuunin there would be no Jounin leader in place. So this meant that the Chuunin would more than likely be a Chuunin leader and we would be just a three man cell with no Jounin leader. This would be very interesting since it wasn’t common for teams like this to be set up, but learning from a Chuunin could be a good experience all together.

Jaden would nod in approval then turn to look at Aiko to see what she thought because more than likely if she said no then I would not be placed with this team either. Jaden’s chance was weighing on her shoulders, but either way it went Jaden would not let this slow him down. He knew he would continue to train and push himself no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Aiko hasn't expected the Mizukage to place a hand on her shoulder. Normally she would flinch or move away but something told her it would be safe, feeling something cold, and soft rub against the back of her neck. She nearly giggled as a cause of the tickling feeling she felt from that coldness.

Hearing the Mizukage begin to speak, Aiko felt her heart beating rapidly and faster than normal as if it was going to jump out of her chest. She was indeed anxious to know if she would be in a team or not, and the Mizukage's words made Aiko's eyes widen in shock. "eh, a chunin!?" She asked as he clasped her hands together to hide a slight smile hearing the next part. Aiko would in a team with Jaden, someone she had just met and fresh out of the academy too. She wasn't so sure then if this was a good idea but she felt as if there was no other choice, the amount of genin there were, were few and same could be said for the jounin. For some reason Aiko didn't let her negativity get the best of her as she smiled at the Mizukage, she was thrilled with the news that she nodded and turned to look at Jaden with a smile.

She wasn't sure why but she randomly hugged Jaden in glee, the mere thought of being in a team made her happy and she knew she would be able to improve herself. Aiko was more than happy at this point and she was filled with excitement to know what would be their first mission or who the chunin would be? "Takuya will be happy." Aiko mumbled lightly.

Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Hitomi found it difficult to hide the amount of pride she held at that very moment. The joy she had brough the young woman, Aiko, had most certainly lifted her heart to elevations unknown. The young girl seemed to be truely excited as she clasped her hands over her mouth, hiding what Hitomi could tell was a smile. A smile which surely spanned from one ear, to the next.

The boy, Jaden's response came as no surprise. He stood firm, showing little sign of enthusiasim as he simply nodded towards the red haired femme's direction. A short, all but unseen sigh escaped her lips. He certainly was a male, she thought to herself. Showing little emotion, and most likely only concerned with his own strength. Concerned only with the possible lessons he could learn from this Chuunin.

That thought alone caused the Kage's mind to shift to an entirely different note. The Chuunin. He certainly wasn't the friendliest of bunches from what she'd read, having committed acts of violence comparable to her own. She found herself reconsidering the idea. The thought of practically leading two young Gennin into the belly of the beast did not sit well with her at all.

Her left hand rose, thumb resting just below the chin as her index finger carrassed the unscathed skin of her labret. To an on looker it would be obvious that she was in deep thought. She didn't like the idea of taking away the Gennins hope of being placed with a team. Certainly not after she had JUST told them she had placed them in one. Then again, she didn't trust the Chuunin with the job of overseeing these young ones.

Her mind tossed and turned with various possibilities. All of her Jounin either already had a team, or where out performing missions. Her options certainly were limited. Just has she had begun to accept that she would have to trust the individual, the idea hit her.

Her clouded orbs focused once again, pulling out of that glassy eye'd appearance and back onto the children.

" I understand that typically you wouldn't need a Jounin, with having a Chuunin instead. However, the case with this Chuunin is unlike the others, and even I am not certain of what they are capable of. As such... " Her eyes shifted from Aiko, to Jaden and then back to Aiko. " Until the time comes, that I deem the Chuunin worthy of acting as your leader, I shall accompany you. " Her voice was stern, yet with the apparent statement came a hint of request. As though wanting the two's opinion on the matter. As though wanting their...approval.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 452
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Genin
Genin
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Jaden would listen to the Mizukage as she would inform Aiko and him about the fact the Chuunin would be under a supervision period were she would be the one watching over them all. Jaden knew this would be a great opportunity for him to be able to work directly under the Mizukage basically. This would give him the chance to progress even further in his skills and show off his abilities to an even greater extent. Jaden would nod like a good soldier; he was understanding to what was going on very well. Jaden knew that this would be a great opportunity for him and Aiko and knew that this was an even greater chance for this Chuunin to prove himself.

Jaden would just stand there in acknowledgement of what was going on waiting for what the Mizukage would command for use to do first.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Setsuna

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Jojo Hanakora
Alternative Characters Name: Setsuna Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 am

Entering into the village, it was always calm, too calm. And these new laws. They were such a pain to Setsuna. He never saw use of them, never the less he would enter the village's residential district with a soft mind. He had his fill of blood and training for a while but at the same time he wondered about most of those here in the village. He would look around until he saw her, the Mizukage. She was a bane to his existence it would seem due to these new laws, where in he would just pat his ninjato and proceed with the plan awaiting him. He had only needed to walk around and thus he would look at a child, rather two children. "Hey Landlady, how have you been holding up?" He would say in a semi-disrespectful tone. He was displeased with the new laws and as such he didn't mind another tribunal to lock him away. His eyes forward he would take kindness to make a small pace about his foot work. He would enter their small setting with a calm look, with his falcon eyes that is, of death. To make it worse with his blood red hair he even smelled of blood but that wasn't unusual with him. Clothed in black with a white sash around his gut and a sword on his hip he would look at the three with a calm unhappy glare.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Genin
Genin
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am

Aiko was truly content with the news, and hoped that the first mission she would get with her new team would be a fun one. Aiko's smile faded slightly when the Mizukage spoke of the chunin that would be in the place of the jounin. She felt more at ease as the Mizukage said she would supervise their training until she felt safe for them. Aiko wondered if the chunin himself was a bad one like in the past, and if he was would she be able to defend herself. Before Aiko could even ask anything she felt something cold rub her neck lightly as if it was soothing her, it reminded her of her brother and how he would cradle her. Nodding in agreement to the Mizukage's suggestion, Aiko felt someone approaching.

Turning her head to her left slightly she was able to see a guy with black eyes and blood red hair speak to the Mizukage. Aiko wasn't sure why but she felt that this guy wasn't as nice to anyone at all, the stench he seemed to have made her queezy. Aiko felt dizzy for a slight minute as she tried to relax, she needed to be her usual happy-go-lucky self and not feel sick for the scent of blood she smelled. The coldness she felt rubbing the back of her neck was helping her more than she thought. 'Thank you, Onii-chan' Aiko thought as she began to relax as the coldness continued to rub her neck. Aiko waited to see the reaction she would see the Mizukage give, knowing this guy was plain rude to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hokage
Hokage
Hitomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 am

As Hitomi gazed upon the two young Genin, she could see that they were content with this rather uncommon idea. Typically, the vast majority of Shinobi, regardless of rank, would request if not plead for their Mizukage to remain within the safe confines of the village. On more than one occassion Hitomi had to deal with such pleading; pleading that fell upon deaf ears of course. As far as she was concerned, she had more combat expierence than the vast majority of her remaining Shinobi. A fact which visibly saddened the woman.

However, her thoughts and dwellings within her own expansive mind would be interrupted by a smell very well known to her. Her nostrils flared, storm shaded eye scanning from right to left. It wasn't until she isoloated out the noises around her, that she heard them. The approaching steps of another individual. The individual that carried with it the constant stained stench of iron.

Her body tensed, like that of a wild jungle cat, ready to pounce or spring into action at a moments notice. However, this tension wasn't noticeable. A trait she had picked up, when pretending to be someone other than who she truely was. A trait learned that enabled her to approach others without suspicion, yet with an edge.

From her right, the inidividual came. Her weight shifted, slowly, methodically as it allowed her to position a portion of her body between the young Genin and the newly appointed Chuunin. He came dressed it typical fashion, with the usual distasteful and uncharatistic mask as she had grown accustomed to. Yet this time he came with a new toy. Resting in a peaceful state, just off to the males side, Hitomi's ever watchful eye noted a Ninjato. From the looks of it, the sword had recently been purchased. However it also looked used. On what was what her thoughts drifted to.

Yet they did not linger, as Setsuna spoke to her in his usual disrespectful manor. Even upon hearing his words at their very first meeting she never angered at the tone. Rather she pitied it. Wished that whatever had the boy so angry and violent would simply leave his very being, and allow him to live a life of semi normalacy. A wish that one day was made true.

Visibly she relaxed, yet her muscles remained taut. " As well as a woman my age can, Setsuna. " She jested, a half cocked grin creeping its way across her slightly rougher, yet no less feminine, features. " I'd like you to meet your new Team. " Her single eye narrowed slightly, almost in a glare. Her lips cocked further as she figured the male most likely wouldn't want to be placed on another Team. He certainly seemed to be the loner type.

Then again, what was to say he wouldn't enjoy the thought of being with two young Genin? He would certainly believe he would head the team, leaving him to do whatever he wished with the pair. The thought alone, and the knowledge of knowing what her next line would be, caused an audible chuckle to escaped her gullet.

" And I'll be overseeing the progress you three make. " Her left arm shot out, almost at an unthinkable speed. All of her digits curled inwards, as her thumb pointed directly into the air.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:572
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm and Misty Walk (Open)   Calm and Misty Walk (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm and Misty Walk (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next